This is the Service Agreement
Improve your grade after you hire an experienced tutor who can guide you
Best Tutor Service Agreement
By accessing and using the Best Tutor website, its tools and services (regardless of whether you have a registered account), you have acknowledged your consent to our Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification. You represent and warrant to us that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Site and that you will use the Site in a manner which complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
Best Tutor may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting and Users are subject to such Terms and Conditions as amended, modified, and/or substituted by Best Tutor from time to time, at our discretion. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this Site to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
References to “Our”, “Us”, “We” and “Best Tutor” shall be references to Best Tutor.
References to “You”, “Your” and “Users” shall mean references to user(s) visiting this Website, as the context requires, for any reason regardless of whether you have a registered account.
References to “Tutor” or “Tutors” shall be references to user(s) who have registered. He/She has explicitly stated his/her interest in receiving tutoring assignments.
References to “Client”, or “Clients” shall be references to user(s) who formally makes a request to engage Best Tutor’s services. He/She has explicitly stated his/her interest in hiring a tutor from us.
“First Month” refers to the first 4 weeks of active lessons, and is not based on the calendar month.
“Commission” refers to the amount Best Tutor levies on the Tutor for a successfully matched tuition assignment.
1. The contents of this Website, such as text, logos, images, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other material are proprietary to Best Tutor or its content suppliers or clients.
2. The compilation of all content in the Website is the exclusive property of Best Tutor and is protected by copyright. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, the laws of privacy and publicity, communications regulations and statutes, and other laws.
3. You may not modify the material, or reproduce, display, republish, sell, or distribute in any manner for any purpose.
4. Best Tutor neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this Website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
5. This Website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by Best Tutor. Best Tutor is not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by Best Tutor of the website or the content thereof. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own. We are not responsible for the personal data policies/practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which may collect your personal data.
7. Any analysis or transformation of data are made by Best Tutor and shall not be attributed to the sources from which we derived our analysis.
Users shall indemnify Best Tutor, our subsidiaries, content contributors, sources, affiliates, officers, agents or other partners and employees, from all costs and expenses, claim, liabilities, (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature known and unknown, arising out of any use of the Website.
Users acknowledge that Best Tutor is not liable for direct, indirect, consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by any users through the use of the website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
The ranges of tuition rates indicated on this Website are only for reference purpose. The actual rates differ for each individual tutor, which can be higher or lower due to different factors.
Modifications To Service(s)
1. Best Tutor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to temporarily or permanently modify, discontinue, withdraw aspects of the Best Tutor Services, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so.
2. Users agree that Best Tutor shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Mediation in Disputes
1. Disputes rarely happen. Best Tutor will not act as an arbitrator or mediator for any conflicts or disagreements that arise between the Tutor and the Client. However, we are always prepared to offer our suggestions.
2. In the event that you have a dispute or claims against one or more Users, you shall release Best Tutor, their respective directors, employees, representatives and corporate partners from all damages and claims (direct and indirect, actual and consequential) arising out of such claims and disputes.
Limitation of Liability
Without prejudice, Best Tutor’s maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the Website or your use of the Website and Services, regardless of the cause of action, will not exceed the Commission amount received by Best Tutor in the course of matching a Tutor with the Client, or S$150, whichever is lower.
Best Tutor’s Priority
1. There is a high volume of daily matching transactions at Best Tutor. We might therefore be short of manpower at times, especially during peak periods. We always answer – and often complete a successful match – within 2 business days. We do apologize if for any reason we cannot assist anyone promptly.
2. To ensure success of the Tuition Assignment, Best Tutor is selective of the type of students we accept as there is a small percentage of students who are not suitable for tuition.
False information submitted to Best Tutor will be reported to the Singapore Police Force, the Ministry of Education and/or any individual/organization/company related to the provider of the false information, to protect public interest.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between User(s) and Best Tutor.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions to email@example.com
1. Best Tutor reserves all rights to deny or terminate its services to any Client or Tutor at any point of time without prior notice.
2. Best Tutor may under certain circumstances, at any point in time, and without prior notice immediately deny or terminate access of all offerings within the Service to any Client or Tutor. All terminations shall be made at Best Tutor’s sole discretion, and Best Tutor shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination in Services.
3. Cause for such termination shall include but is not limited to:
A. Breaches or violations of the Terms and Conditions or other
incorporated Agreements or Guidelines
B. Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies
C. Request by you for account deletion
D. Discontinuous or material modification to the Service or any part hereof
E. Extended periods of inactivity
F. The User has engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities
G. Nonpayment of any fees owed by the User in connection with
the Assignments or other issues.
Everyone can do well in their exams
Hire Qualified Tutors
We have over 20,000 competent tutors in our team. Our tutors’ qualifications range from current teachers at MOE schools, experienced university undergraduates, university lecturers to PhD-holders. They are very familiar with the latest MOE syllabus and exam requirements.
Our tutors are shortlisted based on their academic background, teaching ability, experience, personality, motivation and reliability.
Competent tutors join our team because we are careful when matching their skills with students’ aspirations.
Just let us know your expectations and we will recommend a good match for you – within your requirements.
Who Hires Tutors?
Our clients include parents who are principals and teachers at MOE schools, university lecturers, professionals (lawyers, doctors, accountants), public sector executives, SME owners, young parents, and grandparents. We also match tutors with assignments at Singapore’s leading tuition centres.
Our tuition assignments suit all budgets, across Singapore.
We believe in delivering on each and every promise.
If for any reason we feel that we are not able to fulfill the assignment, we will tell you, so that your time can be spent more fruitfully.
Why Best Tutor?
We are fast. We are well-known.
We provide the winning edge in education services.
Best Tutor’s academic advisors include former Heads of Departments at top Singapore schools, the chairman of the World Education Council (https://www.facebook.com/WorldEducationCouncilPolicyMakers), an educational psychologist, and a university professor who specializes in pedagogy.
Parents, students and our tutors consult our academic advisors whenever they have concerns over memory skills, motivation, understanding and memorization techniques for key concepts, study methods, and all aspects of supplementary education.
Our expert resource persons will advise you on effective ways to learn, remember, and apply information that is required for you to succeed.
Free, Easy and Effective Tutor Matching
Hire a reliable tutor within your budget and according to your requirements.
Through the years, we have established a broad and deep network of specialist tutors in all the academic levels (primary and secondary schools, and junior college) and across academic subjects. Improve your grades.
Best Tutor has developed the most effective methods of matching qualified experienced tutors to help students perform better at exams. Every student has different learning needs. Some students learn by cramming everything in a short period of time, hours before major exams. Others need constant reinforcing in order to understand the content. Best Tutor knows how to find committed tutors who can identify the causes for lower than expected grades, and tailor the lessons to suit the learning needs of each student.
Catch The Problem Early
The core learning methodology of the Singapore education system is that each skillset is the foundation for future lessons, much like Lego bricks being carefully situated next to the other.
Build a strong foundation for your child. Remedial tutoring can start at any age, but catching the problem early is best.
Hire A Competent Tutor
Bring in a tutor because you know that when your child stays “I don’t care”, he really means “I am too scared to care because then I might fail”.
If you are a student whose parents and teachers are often complaining that you are not putting in enough effort into your work, hiring a home tutor will help you know if your study methods and exam skills are correct.
Making the decision to hire a private tutor AND finding the right one can make all the difference in helping your child get his education back on track.
Talk to Best Tutor now, and see for yourself how our tutors can help you in the subjects you are weak at.
Contact Best Tutor now!
Free, Simple, Fast
Choose a reliable and committed tutor today
Prefer to call/whatsapp us direct?
We’re at 88766-121